Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aug 15, 2006 Caption Contest

CAPTION CONTEST



Utah wildlife "gear up" for vice-presidential visit. --Danny Smith

Which way back to camp???????????-
-Jared LeBlanc"


Who says there is no such thing as evolution?" - -Todd Veenker



"Deer Hunting?"-
-Jeff W.

"Hunt Log, Oct 12-... Spotted three young bucks ... solved mystery of the missing 12-pack of Coors..." -
-Anonomous

"With these vests on were safe, but I sure feel sorry for those horses and cows down there." -
- Marsha Huelskamp

Where is the boat?-
-Chloe S

Whose the real hunter and whose the real prey here. -
-Marsha Huelskamp

Have you seen any deer my good deer hunt pal deer hunter? -
-C.J.

Deer not choosen by Noah take matters into their own hands -
-Danny Smith

"I am so embarassed. I can't believe I am wearing the same outfit as Doris and Betty."-
-Rachel Lacomb
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment