Saturday, January 7, 2012

photo 6 & 7. Lower Box Elder Canyon by way of Phelps

  
click on images to see larger


I am counting this post for
two days. Friday for hiking and
taking pictures.  Today for
editing and processing.

Maybe that is out of the spirit of
a picture a day, but as
long as I am getting 
something out I'll give 
myself credit.

These pictures are all from the ridge
which runs between Phelps and
Box Elder Canyons.  I started up Phelps
Canyon trail then detoured across the
erosion prevention excavations to go out
onto the face.  From there straight up a little
bit to where it flattens out into meodows.

Basically these are straight up
from the Rodeo Grounds.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mark, for following my blog. I am your newest follower as well. =D I love these pictures! Even though I only lived my first 7 years in Alpine...it is my heritage and home town always.

    ReplyDelete